Monday, January 2
Review the messages from yesterday and start applying some of the things you learned.
Listen to the sermon audio here!
Tuesday, January 3
Pray for marriages in our church family, that the Lord would protect them and be glorified through them.
Happy Birthday to Becky Vance!
Wednesday, January 4
7:00 p.m.- Our adults will continue their study of Systematic Theology. Our kids will continue learning about the Fruits of the Spirit.
Pray for the children of NLBC today, that they will come to know Christ as their Savior and treasure Him above all things.
Happy Birthday to Sarah Wainright!
Thursday, January 5
Pray for your Pastor as he prepares for Sunday.
Happy Birthday to Jason Estes!
Saturday, January 7
Pray for the services along with those who are preaching and teaching tomorrow. Prepare your heart for worship.
Happy Birthday to Randy Thomas!
Sunday, January 8
10:00 a.m. – Sunday School
11:00 a.m. – Morning Worship (Luke 2)
6:00 p.m. – Evening Worship (Deuteronomy)
Ushers: Chandler Dawson & Tom Riley (alternates: Anthony Vance & Wayne Gabbard)
BGBS Scholarship Fund
Sheridan and Anita Stanton in Peru
Links of the Week:
- Sitting in the New Year
- Bible Reading Plans for 2012 (and your church secretary’s personal recommendation for the year…not for everyone, but maybe worth you giving it a try?)
- A System for Praying in 2012
- Challies’ Top 10 Books of 2011
- When You Really Want to Wear New Habits (includes a free daily planner)
- Small Changes with Big Results