From Friday, 3/28
Anita had her first chemo treatment this morning and did very well. No
sickness. We arrived at the hospital at 8:25AM and left at 1:15PM. She had
a light lunch and so far no sickness, just a little tired (she didn’t sleep
Thursday night!!). Thank you for your prayers, cards, e-mails, and phone
calls. We love you all.
Send them a note of encouragement at sestantonperu [at] terra.com.pe!
Be sure to check out the “Missions” section at the top of this page!
There you will find April M.O.M. info and also a schedule for the BFM Spring Missions Conference.
From Wednesday Night (April 2)
Leslie- a few unspoken
- Dr. Pitman (Leslie)
- Mollie- asthma flaring up a lot
- Mary (Brenda’s sister)- stint in kidney
- Kim (Brenda’s daughter)- blood pressure still not regulated; sell something; neighbor
- Dorcie- taken off his blood pressure medicine: eye problems, etc.
- Gene (Steve D’s dad)- stroke; admitted to hospital Tuesday night
- Landon- pneumonia: antibiotics
- Shawn, Jr.- tonsillectomy
- Nicholas- arm
- Robert (Barb’s bro.)- waiting for test results
- Laura- pregnancy
- Emma (Laura)- 3-year-old with two brain tumors; has yet to be determined if they are cancerous
- Harry- waiting for test results; skin cancer spots removed soon
- Kristin & Tommy- waiting for test results
- Hannah- aches and pains
- Donny (who has visited before)
- Tyler (Sherry’s nephew)- strep
- Pam Anderson- eye surgery went well; return May 1
- Anita Stanton- recovering from first chemo treatment
- Anchor Baptist Church- couple joined; another couple visiting (hope to join soon)
*Pray every day for the Lord to send someone your way who needs to hear the Gospel!*
I have been thinking about doing this for a while now. The start of Bro. Daniel’s blog encouraged me to go ahead and take the plunge.
Hopefully, this blog will serve as a means of communication with continually updated prayer requests and announcements (that don’t flood your inbox!). It will also hopefully contain encouraging verses, devotions, thoughts, and quotes, in addition to missionary updates!
Subscribe today and don’t miss a thing. :o)