These are waaaaaaaaaaay better than the ones I posted! Check out the slideshow! :o)
Denise and Charlie are getting married…it’s official because it’s been posted in Lincoln County’s newspaper! Check out the announcement here.
Something I kept meaning to post but never did:
Directions from Lexington:
- Take US 27 (Nicholasville Road) South about 30 miles from the intersection of Nicholasville Road and Man O’War. You will pass through the city of Lancaster.
- Turn Left onto Hwy 39 South (at the Country Diner). You are on the right road if you pass Moss Wholesale Flowers immediately after turning. Drakes Creek Baptist Church is 7.3 miles from this turn, on your right, about 1 mile after entering Lincoln County.
- Mapquest, Yahoo Maps, etc. show the wrong location for the church.
- P.S.: Watch out for the Amish! Drakes Creek is in the heart of Amish territory, so be on the lookout for buggies and pedestrians.
- A printed map is on the front table at church.
The wedding will be at 4:30 on Saturday, November 1 at Drakes Creek Baptist Church.
Yay! We love you! :o) ❤
An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
Many a man proclaims his own steadfast love, but a faithful man who can find?
Two of the above have found one another by God’s grace. Congratulations on your engagement, Charlie and Denise! Let us be faithful in praying for them as they prepare to be united to one another in marriage. Pray that during this time their love for God will grow as well as their love for one another.