- Hannah- growing in the Lord; knows what she believes and why she believes it; willing to take a stand and not participate in something for that
- Wayne- blessed with wisdom in the little things through the ice storm and bad weather; tree missed house and van
- Brenda- tree barely missed car
- Paul- thankful for God revealing truth to him!
- Janna reminded us that even if it’s just one, one is important!
- Debbie- foot recovering; stitches out today; getting bored at home
- Harry- back to doctor Feb. 16; blood pressure
- Tom- head cold
- Steve D.- no blood clot; new procedure soon; dad in E.R. today (ended up going home, nothing serious)
- Scott (Steve D.’s brother)- 39 years old; lymph nodes in question
- Robert & Bonnie (Barb’s brother and sis-in-law)- still without power in E-town. Bonnie fell and hurt arm; dr. tomorrow
- Lou & Stella- traveling back soon
- Jennie & daughter Diana- traveling back from Florida Feb. 12
- Kim’s family, especially her parents after the death of her brother
- Geneva (Cindy’s mom)
- Pray for one another’s spiritual health and needs